- discern the spiritual atmosphere around you
- discover the strategies of God for specific times
- find your assignment
- pray more effectively for others and the nation
- understand how to intercede for current events
- partner with heaven and step boldly into your calling
Embark on this journey of faith, and become the strong sentinel that God created you to be!
MY REVIEW: This book is divided into 21 chapters for 21 days. Each chapter is centered on a different aspect of prayer.
One thing I especially like about this book is the amount of Bible verses found in the pages. I always like when authors draw their points from the Bible and then show us they did.
One illustration given early in the book is taking Christians united in prayer and comparing them to an orchestra---all parts working together to make a beautiful sound. Each on his own is lovely to hear, but all together they are infinitely better.
James W. Goll has written several books in addition to this one, a few of which are "The Prophetic Intercessor", "The Lifestyle of a Prophet", and "A Radical Faith".
I received a copy of this book from CHOSEN per their blogger program, and was not required to write a positive review.