Monday, October 9, 2017

Life-Changing Miracles

     BOOK REVIEW:   God is near and wants to help, whatever you're going through. In Life-Changing Miracles, ordinary people share extraordinary stories of how their lives were turned upside down by a miraculous encounter. Watch God's display of power help people miraculously overcome disease, temptation, and unbelief, often leaving a mark for all eternity.
     Let this book encourage your belief that God still works on earth today. He wants to demonstrate His might, not only to help and heal you in time of your need, but to bring you closer to Him in a relationship that will last forever.

     MY REVIEW:   This is the second of James Stuart Bell's books that I have read, the first being Gifts from Heaven. I really enjoyed them both. I especially liked the cover of this book---it is beautiful! If I had to choose which book I liked better, I think I would choose Gifts from Heaven, but this one I enjoyed as well.
     Again, this is a compilation of stories, each about a personal miracle which that person has experienced. Not bigwigs or special people, but ordinary ones. Ranging from seeing Jesus Himself, to feeling Him near, these stories tell the realness of miracles today.
     How often do we REALLY believe that God is still working miracles? It's too easy for me to think that was all in Bible times, but just because we can't physically see Jesus now, doesn't mean we can't see His Hand at work. These stories are encouraging, as is the fact that somewhere out there, James is compiling them and sharing with us all.
     Others of James' books are Angels, Miracles, and Heavenly Encounters; Heaven Touching Earth; and Encountering Jesus. And of course, Gifts from Heaven.

  I received a copy of this book from BETHANY HOUSE PUBLISHERS per their blogger program, and was only asked to write an honest review.  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment