Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Lasagna Dinner




For supper tonight (I guess it would be last night now), I made Lasagna, plus two of our new favorite sides:  Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots and Parmesan Garlic Butter Red Potatoes. I just found these recipes, and our family simply loves them! They're so good and so easy to make.

We use the Taste of Home Traditional Lasagna for our recipe. I have never made a different kind so I have nothing to compare with, but this recipe is quite easy, and oh so good!



I also made a favorite jello salad. You combine 24oz of cottage cheese with 1/3 cup of jello (we use strawberry) and let it sit for 5min. Then you add a 20oz can of drained crushed pineapple, and fold in 8oz of CoolWhip. The longer it refrigerates, the better. It's not a picky salad--you can fudge the amounts without killing anything. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment